Hi,

I was actually wondering if anyone else had this problem with their Lumia 1520. I had a Lumia 920 before this and one thing I really liked about the Lumia 920 is that the REAR CAM outer lens was pretty well protected against scratches which I find is not so much the case with the Lumia 1520 where the outer lens is exposed more than any other models currently available. So I started to notice very light scratches on the outer lens which is fixed on the bezel and worried that will inevitably affect picture quality. If some of you have this problem, have you noticed any deterioration in picture quality?

Last but not least, can this outer lens be replaced / bought from the BEZEL? If not, can the FRAME BEZEL be bought somewhere?

Thanks
    05-14-2014 08:46 AM
    Hi,

I was actually wondering if anyone else had this problem with their Lumia 1520. I had a Lumia 920 before this and one thing I really liked about the Lumia 920 is that the REAR CAM outer lens was pretty well protected against scratches which I find is not so much the case with the Lumia 1520 where the outer lens is exposed more than any other models currently available. So I started to notice very light scratches on the outer lens which is fixed on the bezel and worried that will inevitably affect picture quality. If some of you have this problem, have you noticed any deterioration in picture quality?

Last but not least, can this outer lens be replaced / bought from the BEZEL? If not, can the FRAME BEZEL be bought somewhere?

Thanks
    Hi that's what I have found. You can buy almost every part of the phone. Success with it.
    Nokia Lumia 1520 spare parts overview
    or here
    Bsqueda - 1520
    05-14-2014 09:26 AM
    All European based places.. More expensive but It's better than nothing.. There is not much here in North America yet, I hope this will change in the future.

Hi that's what I have found. You can buy almost every part of the phone. Success with it.
    Nokia Lumia 1520 spare parts overview
    or here
    Bsqueda - 1520
    05-14-2014 11:14 AM
    I am in the US. I bought one from ebay and then fixed it myself. Did not have to open the phone for this.
    Use a hair dryer to warm the tape under the bezel. Then use a cutter or thin knife with light force to cut off the adhesive at the edge of the lens.

There were no instructions, but I contacted the seller and they told me how to.

P.S: Be careful with the tape that is provided. First remove the central circle so that you are left with just the donut. use a pair of tweezers for best results.
    02-04-2015 09:26 PM