Someone with the Amzer Pudding TPU Case?

diego9016

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking for a case for my L1520, and the Amzer looks great.

Can someone post pics or opinions about it?

Thanks in advance.

g4mbl1n

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I used it for about two weeks. It fits nicely and covers the camera enough so the back is flush. Only thing I really didn't like are the button covers. It makes it tougher to push the volume, power, and camera button. Auto-focus still works fine with this case but it's tough to feather the camera button.

anon(5667874)

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Good tight fit, does not add a lot of bulk to the 1520. I like the slightly textured back (somewhat like fine sandpaper) which gives it a more secure grip. There is a slight raised section around the back camera lens to provide protection. Although the buttons are covered, I have not had any problems pressing them.

I also have tried the TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody case, which is quite similar to the Amzer Pudding, and can sometimes be found at a lesser cost. The back of the TUDIA has a repeating circle pattern on it which does help with the grip, but I found the Amzer back to be a better grip overall.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Using amzer here. No complaints. The cover on the buttons don't bother me at all. Still easy to press even the camera part. I like that doesn't touch the screen part as I also use a screen protector so the case doesn't accidentally lift the protector. I've tried other cases of the same type and I've stuck with this for the longest time. The only thing I wish they'd do is add some more colors as it's only black and white

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Chris Moore12

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Very happy with this case, keeps the phone slim and as others have said it adds texture which is a good non-slip feature! I'd recommend it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)