1520 internet sharing

curlylobo

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Help appreciated. I did the suggested work around and it seems to have enabled the sharing, but I can't make it connect to anything. I have the wifi icon, the phone name and network id, the pass code number , and space for number of connections, but can't make it connect to my ipad. Any ideas????
TKS
DAN

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Help appreciated. I did the suggested work around and it seems to have enabled the sharing, but I can't make it connect to anything. I have the wifi icon, the phone name and network id, the pass code number , and space for number of connections, but can't make it connect to my ipad. Any ideas????
TKS
DAN

I believe it's the other way around, your ipad needs to connect to your phone's internet sharing.

Can your ipad see the network to connect ?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Turn internet sharing >> open ipad and turn on wifi >> check if ipad is able to see the wifi hotspot name (ssid) for your phone >> if yes then connect, enter password >> connection successful (you'll see number of guests connected =1 on your 1520, if not then try changing the wifi name and password on your 1520 and try again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire