Anyone bought one of these?

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did, fantastic case, very minimal and feels great in the hand.

Attachments

• WP_20140327_10_03_03_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140327_10_03_03_Pro.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 29

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Pictures are so deceptive from sellers, it looks like it has no protruding cover for the camera lens, but here is me hoping :) Thank you very much I'll update once I get it!

But if you look at the photo of it on my phone it is a different case to the one shown on ebay. Look at the camera and flash, it has two separate cut outs for them but the one shown on eBay has just one cut out. Plus the case on my phone has a cut out where the contact point would be on an AT&T 1520

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Bought something very similar :

Amazon.com: CoverON? Slim Hard Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 with Cover Removal Tool - (Black Carbon Fiber): Cell Phones & Accessories

... got it, yesterday. As mentioned, feels very good in the hand, conforms to the phone, raises both screen & camera lens off a hard surface. Feels like a second skin on the phone, primarily got it to add grip.
Also, it replaced the case that came with this :

Black Hard Case Cover Belt Clip Face in Out Holster for Nokia Lumia 1520 Phone | eBay

... which did NOT feel very good in the hand. To my surprise (I hoped), the new case fit very well (very snug, like it was made for it) in the old holster - because sometimes pockets are not an option.

Cost me nothing, I applied my Bing search points against 2 Amazon $5. gift cards. Would purchase the case again, 2 pieces of plastic which snap together - skinned with a muted Carbon Fiber pattern. Solution is perfect for my needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans