Nokia camera app won't s start.

roussety kelvin

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Two days now that I can't use my Nokia camera app. It won't start. I have done a softy reset and reset the camera as well. Anyone could help offer here. THX.

sagara0510

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
are you using WP 8.1 DP?

I had the same problem when i upgraded my 925 to wp8.1.

the camera app wouldn't start and the area around the camera on the back of the phone was really hot and my battery would only last a couple of hours.

i had to revert back to wp 8.0 and will wait for the Nokia Cyan update plus official 8.1

roussety kelvin

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Yep. I'm on 8.1 DP. Unfortunately I can't revert back. Well I have been using the Nokia camera app for almost a month after I have updated to 8.1. I have noticed as well the heat at the back near the battery and sometimes it takes a while to load the start screen. Is that normal? It's there any patch to fix?

Dietrich Cleijne

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yep. I'm on 8.1 DP. Unfortunately I can't revert back. Well I have been using the Nokia camera app for almost a month after I have updated to 8.1. I have noticed as well the heat at the back near the battery and sometimes it takes a while to load the start screen. Is that normal? It's there any patch to fix?

My guess is that the patch to fix it will be the upcoming official WP8.1 update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss