Video Recording Issues

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I've upgraded to 8.1 and I cannot record videos in either nokia camera nor the native camera app. When I hit the record button, it's starts as if it were going to record, but the numbers are stuck at 0:00. When I hit the record button again, the video camera shuts off.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

swiedner

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I am having a similar issue...but I'm not certain it's a result of 8.1. I've taken video with the Nokia camera as recently as October 2014 - but this morning nothing happens when I hit the video button. However, if I switch to the native camera ( go to lenses and choose the camera Icon) the video will work from there. I can find ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on this on the internet or in the Nokia User guide. Can not say how very frustrating it is to not find troubleshooting info. Hope someone has some tips that will help!

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think it has something to do with the denim update. Ever since I turned my developer preview off, the lumia camera keeps asking for the denim update. Without it I just get a pop up every time asking me to download the denim update, the pop up does not allow me to cancel it. It actually close down the lumia camera app. So without the denim update I can't use the lumia camera app. Unfortunately I still don't have it, so I notice I have to find my way to the native app to use the camera and video recorder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb