Best Lumia 1520 screen protector

brody59

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

After shattering my Lumia 1520, and consequently replacing it with another, I went on the hunt for the best screen protector I could find. I ended up getting this one (Nokia Lumia 1520 Tempered Glass Screen Protector). It's dirt cheap and the shipping isn't unreasonable, cost me about $25 for two and got them couriered to Australia. I would strongly recommend these to every 1520 owner. The only issue is that where the screen curves it doesn't stick, but cause its glass it won't peel like a conventional screen protector. However, they seem to be anti-smudge and virtually scratch-proof.

Cheers!

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Will take some pictures, I have one I bought off Amazon. The edges don't curve with the screen, so it has a little dust collection around the edges. I bought a different style off eBay, but did not like the bottom being cut like it was. It barely covered the back and search keys. So now I am waiting on a third. I had one on my HTC One and it was beveled to stick to the whole glass surface. I will wait till it comes to see if it is better.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
It'd be nice if someone would manufacture one just for our curved screens. I'd pay a premium for it

Same with me. The curved screen is the one thing that kept me from buying a Lumia 1520 for a while, but I still bought it. My screen protector doesn't go all the way to the edges, it leaves about a millimeter or so. Still, that amount of protection is better than no protection at all.

I clean it daily to prevent dust from accumulating on the sides.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The one I bought off ebay the sellers switched. It shows one picture, and he ships a different one. Says "no one like that one, so he sent a different one" Well, this one looks almost like the one off Amazon. Except if I am not perfect in putting it on, it will half cover the sensor... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750