When would we be getting new windows phone devices (high-end)??

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I dont mean any of the 1520 variations (like green, or 930).

When do we expect new Lumia phones?
I would have a few extra bucks if i bought the L1520 right now. So im thinking of saving it and buying a future windows phone.

So what do you guys think?

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
what do you want that the 1520 doesn't have, or all around "better" specs?
The Lumia1520 is a great phone (no doubt) and I cant really think of a spec I want that it doesn't have. But if Nokia is going to release a follow-up any time soon, we can only guess it would have a few extra specs and since I don't know what it could be and I have a few extra bucks to
spare right now, I think it would be worth it seeing if whatever specs they are bringing to the table is worth it.

Maybe they can make the solar charging rumor come true (read they were working with a solar company). This would be totally worth it for me.

A minor extra could be a better battery life, higher MegaPixels, and a more windows-phone-8.1-aimed design.

But again, I have nothing but love for Lumia1520

Tansen

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Personally I'm waiting for a new version of the L925 for T-Mobile. I know recently they announced a Lumia 635 or something, which of course would be a downgrade in almost every department from my 1 year+ L925. I'm still extremely happy using it everyday especially with 8.1 DP, but it would be nice to have a nice upgrade to look forward to.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Personally I'm waiting for a new version of the L925 for T-Mobile. I know recently they announced a Lumia 635 or something, which of course would be a downgrade in almost every department from my 1 year+ L925. I'm still extremely happy using it everyday especially with 8.1 DP, but it would be nice to have a nice upgrade to look forward to.

Mehhh....T-Mobile and high-end Windows Phones are a myth and that would never happen unless WP becomes a solid #3 (by that i meant by a considerable percentage), save some money and buy one high-end unlocked. If you're in the US, due to ATT screwing up with the unlock policy your best option would be to get an international version, preferably from Rogers (they are not that different from T-Mobile but not that worse either, Ativ S and the 920 are the only high-end phones they offer)

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia1520 is a great phone (no doubt) and I cant really think of a spec I want that it doesn't have. But if Nokia is going to release a follow-up any time soon, we can only guess it would have a few extra specs and since I don't know what it could be and I have a few extra bucks to

spare right now, I think it would be worth it seeing if whatever specs they are bringing to the table is worth it.

Maybe they can make the solar charging rumor come true (read they were working with a solar company). This would be totally worth it for me.

A minor extra could be a better battery life, higher MegaPixels, and a more windows-phone-8.1-aimed design.

But again, I have nothing but love for Lumia1520

BETTER BATTERY LIFE? THAN the 1520? 4rofl :D

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I want the McLaren phone but not till next year just incase windows phone 8.1 cant update to windows phone 9 plus I'm a broke college kid and I'll need to save some cash to begin with

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786