Nokia Lumia 1520 camera doesn't work!!! Help!!!!

Angel Casilla

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello, since a couple of days I have been having an issue with my 1520. When I try to take a pic, the cam just get black an do nothing. I am worried, I don't know what's happening. I never let it fall , always have a good level of battery, please help me!!!
EDIT: Hello. I bought the camera and it still doesn?t work. I just updated to 8.1 and it have the cam as activate in the action center. What can i do?? What could be the problem!!

wp_ss_20140725_0003[1].jpg

Last edited:

Arie Vianza

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I think I also have this problem with camera. Just happened tonite. Damn.... I dunno what to do.... Now I'm tryin Recovery tool. (downloading phone software now).

Arie Vianza

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I talked to a Nokia Care technician by email and he told me I must use the recovery tool. Let me know your results. I'll try it tonight.

I just finished using the Recovery Tool (read it in nokia troubleshooting page) and just tested it again.
Camera still BLANK >.< omg... Updated to Nokia Camera... Same... Blank...

If you wanna know the detailed version of my case, I posted updates on a thread here:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-1520/288553-help-lumia-1520-camera-not-working-blank-screen.html

EDIT:
Desperately I update my 1520 to WP8.1. The new OS is successfully installed. All fine but the Camera. Problem still persists. Blank. Blank. I think it's definitely hardware problem. Tomorrow i'll visit Nokia Care near my place.

Last edited:

Beijendorf

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Somebody told me it's the camera. I'll buy one to try. Anyone know where I can buy a original one?

A new 1520 camera module? Unless you've stolen the phone or knowingly bought a stolen phone you should be fully covered by the hardware warranties from Nokia. Just let them worry about troubleshooting and repairs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte