Nokia Lumia 1520 battery problem !

kgurgo

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm using Nokia Lumia 1520, I charged my phone last night at 00:10 and the battery was 100% fully charged but in morning I checked my phone the battery was 23% , I just wondered what was that !? I haven't used it since last night . So please who can explain what's the problem and how can I fix it ? . Thnx

FranBlagru

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm using Nokia Lumia 1520, I charged my phone last night at 00:10 and the battery was 100% fully charged but in morning I checked my phone the battery was 23% , I just wondered what was that !? I haven't used it since last night . So please who can explain what's the problem and how can I fix it ? . Thnx

Did you leave the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth on? Maybe turning on battery saver for the night night help.
"in the morning" - when? 6,7,8,9am?

Christopher DeWitt

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1520 as well...This started to happen after last small preview update...I did a hard reset and this fixed the problem...I also stopped everything running in the background...hope this helps...

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Did you leave the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth on? Maybe turning on battery saver for the night night help.
"in the morning" - when? 6,7,8,9am?

I leave my wifi on all day when I'm at home. I turn wifi off when I go outside but turn bluetooth on instead. I don't have this problem.

Try doing a hard reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)