Weird thing happened to my Lumia 1520

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Last night my phone was still at 50% battery. Usually that should be enough for a day. But when I woke up, my phone wouldn't turn on. I get a blinking Windows button. I got worried and immediately checked the net, found out that it's because the battery's dead. Immediately charged it just now, working again. Honothing bad happens.

There is a problem with threads though, I can't find new texts. But they successfully send. My Lumia 900 freezes when texting while at low battery so I hope it returns to normal after a while.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Update: Threads working now, date and time was properly set (I don't know why it changed in the first place), currently at 45% battery and charging. The heat build up is now gone. phone is back to normal working condition. Hope it continues to go well.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Update: Threads working now, date and time was properly set (I don't know why it changed in the first place), currently at 45% battery and charging. The heat build up is now gone. phone is back to normal working condition. Hope it continues to go well.
This might be related to Cortana, since when I enabled her, my phone dead wrote fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss