Choppy scrolling in 8.1 DP

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I have the WPC app on my 1520, and am constanty annoyed by the choppy, laggy scrolling of news stories. I was about to complain to WPC, then noticed news stories read in Bing News also have choppy scrolling. By "choppy", I mean that when I scroll up, it's smooth for a bit, then it "hesitates" and looks choppy. The device certainly has enough power to scroll the screen without having to pause for a split second.

I've read posts about game play lagging, but I don't play games on it (yet), I'm speaking solely about scrolling text up and down.

Also, the touch sensitivity is really becoming annoying. I'm set on normal, yet I can barely touch the Start screen to scroll it without whatever I touch being "chosen" and opening. Then I have to back-arrow to close it and try again.

Are either of this issues something that might be fixed when the CYAN update comes out?

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have exactly the same problems. News articles seem to freeze as I'm scrolling up or down. Touch sensitivity is a problem, too - I'm constantly opening threads on here while trying to scroll past them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte