Where Can I Find a Qi Cover

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
If it's an AT&T branded phone (RM-940), you need a PMA (not QI) charging case (as well as a PMA charging pad). AT&T are weinies !

If it's an international phone (all other RM-XXX), you do NOT need a case, just a QI charging pad. QI charging coil is built in to the phone.

Check SETTINGS >> Extras & Info on the device.

If this helps, don't forget the thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Qi is built-in in every 1520 except those made by ATT.

In that case, there's only a PMA case available. I would probably ditch that phone and get an unlocked one that does have Qi.

Mark Hanley

May 15, 2014
Visit site
The Incipio case for the 1520 makes the phone Qi compatible. Nice thin case for the 1520 anyway. You will still need a charging mat to lay the phone on. Duracell makes a pad for two phones or one that works very well. I ordered a smaller hockey puck type for the office and it did not work with the Incipio

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
The Incipio case for the 1520 makes the phone Qi compatible. Nice thin case for the 1520 anyway. You will still need a charging mat to lay the phone on. Duracell makes a pad for two phones or one that works very well. I ordered a smaller hockey puck type for the office and it did not work with the Incipio

That's because the Incipio case is NOT QI, it's PMA - the Duracell mat is PMA thus it works, the other (smaller hockey puck type) is probably QI.

Two very different wireless charging protocols. Where do you get this stuff (Qi compatible) ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea