Just saw a 12 year old with a 1520 gave him a hi-five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Actually guys windows phone is quite popular at my college it seems that the iPhone is dying in popularity, but also I haven't seen a single person with an S5.

Windows Phone is getting there when I showed my friend my 1520 with Windows Phone 8.1 DP she screamed quite loud... Finally! And it looks awesome!

You sure she wasn't just screaming at you :grin:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I once built my own "phone" with a cardboard box and some markers.

I still wonder why people refuse to make phones made of wood (or its derivatives.)

oooh in 5th, 6th grade I used to make a bunch of paper ones. I think I still have them actually.

Didn't the Moto X have a wood option?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
When I was 12, I was rocking cable and a house phone for the very first time and had my folks yell at me because I was on the house phone too much...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't even remember what phones were available when I was 12. Let me do some research. Well, I could have had the awesome Nokia 8110! I would have given a high-five for that.

But I didn't. My first phone was a 3310 with 16 or 17, when I could afford it from my own money.

Em Atul

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
When i was 12....i used to watch cartoon movies, indoor and outdoor games and sometime studies too.. But now everything is changing like hell, when i see on today's kids they most probably have every thing which i want today.. Hopefully i do same with my kids too haha lol..

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I think all of this tech is making kids today idiots. You ask them a basic question and they have to look it up on their phones or ipads or whatever. I also think it's somewhat to blame for the nutcase shootings today, that and the psychoactive drugs being pumped into them at an alarming rate.

taphius

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I think all of this tech is making kids today idiots. You ask them a basic question and they have to look it up on their phones or ipads or whatever. I also think it's somewhat to blame for the nutcase shootings today, that and the psychoactive drugs being pumped into them at an alarming rate.

"Never memorize what you can look up in books."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb