Red Lumia 1520

ozmoi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
i try to bought a stylus, because its annoying to carry a cloth and wipe the screen after touching it. People think my OCD is crazy. Then i try using a stylus, so now am carrying the stylus and small cloth in my pocket with the lumia 1520. :grincry: Now am just tired of using the stylus. LOL

clitrenta

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
i try to bought a stylus, because its annoying to carry a cloth and wipe the screen after touching it. People think my OCD is crazy. Then i try using a stylus, so now am carrying the stylus and small cloth in my pocket with the lumia 1520. :grincry: Now am just tired of using the stylus. LOL

If you're OCD then apparently I am as well. I have always kept a cloth around for wiping my screen (regardless of phone), Why have a big beautiful screen if it's all marked up by fingerprints. Oh and I hate when I see someone else's phones totally trashed by prints. Ok, maybe I am OCD. :winktongue:

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Cyan Update is completed and I have 100% battery charged at this moment - 10:00 a.m. India Time.
I will keep an eye on Battery usage by Cyan. I will not change my usage pattern. This will help me to know the pros and cons of Cyan in relation with Battery consumption.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Wi-Fi has suddenly acting strange and very weak, again visited Nokia Care and after 2 days Nokia Care confirms they also see a problem of Wi-Fi. So again my phone went to Nokia Factory...

My phone is more into Nokia Care/Factory and in update process than with me for use.. I could not install any other software than Whatsapp due to these series of repairs and update processes.

To be honest not sure about the outcome of my phone's Nokia Factory visit this time.:unhappysweat:

I got Lumia 800 as standby phone as they don't have any other.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I did not receive any reply from Nokia till yesterday Morning, hence called them, Nokia call center executive promised me to get a call from Nokia but nobody called. Called in the afternoon and insisted to speak with somebody senior, received call from Senior guy from repairs team, I told him that I need replacement if it is not getting repaired soon and as I said my phone has been with Nokia for total 25 days than with me. 2 10 days span in nokia factory and other 5 days with Nokia care. He promised me to get confirm reply about repair or replacement on Monday.

Waiting for Monday now.....

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Latest Reply from Nokia Care after my Call with Nokia.

Dear Customer,

We have revised the Target Delivery Date of your Jobsheet No xxxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx to 31-08-2014.

I dont know what to say now..... :unhappy::angry:

Will call Nokia care tomorrow.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Called Nokia Care. I am not getting replacement even though this was second time phone went to factory for repair.

They have received my phone from Nokia factory and will keep it with them till tomorrow afternoon to confirm problem is resolved or not.

I have clearly informed them to provide replacement if the problem is not resolved.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I will be collecting my phone tomorrow morning from Nokia Care. Spoke with them today. As per them weak Wi-Fi and call drop problem is resolved.

I will believe only after using the phone for some days myself.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I have collected phone from Nokia Care today morning. Only after long usage I can confirm if the problem is resolved or not.

They have tested it by using their Windows live ID and did reset while giving back to me so all bing apps, weather, news apps are missing from the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett