Received my 1520 today then...

cvflowe

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this spot (see attached) , when I go to light color websites. My goodness I was so excited, love the phone AT&T has been great, they are sending a new one overnight!

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Attachments

• 18714.jpg
    18714.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 39

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this spot (see attached) , when I go to light color websites. My goodness I was so excited, love the phone AT&T has been great, they are sending a new one overnight!

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Good for AT&T.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

bungknees

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the same spot, except in the top left of the screen. Doesn't bother me to much, might just leave it as is. If it gets worse I might look at a replacement.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yip.....I had the same thing when I got my 1520 back in January. It was quite extensive and ran the width of my phone screen. It was particularly noticeable when the screen was black or set to high light. In fairness, I rang up Vodafone and told them what the problem was (they called it light leak and said its becoming quite a common problem in phones of all makes with high res screens), I sent the phone in for repair and had it back within 3 days.

A happy ending...........until I dropped the %&##? phone a month later, shattered the screen and had to send it in for repair.

So.....I've had my phone 6 months and I'm on my third screen already :) but its worth it. It's by far the best phone for movies, videos, programme streaming and reading that I've ever owned. I love it

cvflowe

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Got the replacement and it's perfect! Man I love this phone. I can see! I can dump the readers;) Now I will see if I can sit tight and wait for 8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss