Exchanging my 1520 under warranty, weird signal issue

madsedan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just in case someone else is having a problem, I did a search and couldn't find a thread with similar issues.

Several weeks ago, maybe a month ago, I started having issues with it not sending texts, in the middle of a conversation on text it would give me a "Can't send message Try Again"
It was completely random, might send 3 then not send one, then send 2 more all in the same chain. Happened at home on my ATT microcell with full strength, and on the road in a large city with full bar signal strength. It also was dropping signal completely, on random occasions. if I turned off the phone and turned it back on it remedied the problem for a while.

After a couple weeks I went into the ATT corporate store and they tried swapping sims, tried that for a week and got the same experience. Went back to store and they are mailing me a new phone under warranty, and they have no idea why its happening but that its likely a hardware issue.

Yesterday afternoon after being in a movie I walked out of the theater to find I had no signal at all, turned the phone off and back on and it showed full bars and a bunch of missed texts and a couple of calls for the previous 3 hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720