10-04-2014 02:42 AM
33 12
tools
    Just got a replacement 1520 for a different reason. My original 1520 that I bought back in November definitely had the issue though My replacement that was delivered 2 weeks ago has no sign of the issue at all.
    07-05-2014 10:22 AM
    Just got a replacement 1520 for a different reason. My original 1520 that I bought back in November definitely had the issue though My replacement that was delivered 2 weeks ago has no sign of the issue at all.
    so you have not a single tap while scrolling ? thats amazing

i think now i can buy the cell ..but i will buy the model manufactured in june or july 2014 ..

ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO FIND BUT LETS SEE, :)
    07-08-2014 04:11 AM
    so you have not a single tap while scrolling ? thats amazing

i think now i can buy the cell ..but i will buy the model manufactured in june or july 2014 ..

ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO FIND BUT LETS SEE, :)
    I don't have the issue at all anymore. I agree with you, the later the manufacture date, the better, in my opinion. But, just in case you were wondering, the manufacture date on my phone is February of 2014.
    Good luck looking for your phone.
    07-08-2014 06:26 AM
    is there is anyone who has no tap issue ... or the screen sensitivity issue with their lumia 1520 ?

anyone ?
    07-17-2014 08:57 AM
    is there is anyone who has no tap issue ... or the screen sensitivity issue with their lumia 1520 ?

anyone ?
    I have many issues with my 1520. The sensitivity issue has gotten worse since I've been in the DP. The random swipes, erratic behavior, etc. has gotten really bad the past month. It's to the point where I have to tap the sleep/wake button everytime I use the phone because it becomes unresponsive/starts going crazy. There's a video on youtube where a guy has the same problem. It's really annoying and is making me think twice about getting involved with the DP program again. If I need to downgrade to 8.0 and wait for Cyan I will do it but if it doesn't fix and/or gets worse I will need to get a new phone. I bought it in April though and don't have insurance through ATT. Is there a way to get a replacement from Microsoft? It's really sapped my enjoyment of the phone. Very depressing.
    07-17-2014 11:05 AM
    I got my 1520 back around March I think, and it's been almost flawless. I upgraded from my 920, which IMHO it still a great phone. So far the only issues I've come across have to do with rare data lag. I'll be using WiFi or regular cell data and have full bars, but for some reason it doesn't want to load a page in IE. Rebooting the phone usually fixes it. I've noticed the sensitivity problem, but it hasn't really been that big of an issue for me. By comparison, it's slightly more sensitive than my 920 was. I've just gotten used to using a lighter touch and I try to avoid links or buttons when scrolling so I don't accidentally open anything.
    07-17-2014 12:20 PM
    I have not noticed lighter or heavier touches to make any difference what-so-ever. I've experimented with that exhaustively. I've started to experiment with actually setting screen sensitivity to "high." I've had it on normal since I've owned it. Though Nokia hasn't admitted yet, this is more than likely a hardware issue, so I don't think I'll notice much of a difference. Not a positive one anyway.
    07-17-2014 02:35 PM
    I have been having screen issue suddenly from a month now. Bought it in January,everything was great. Suddenly one fine day screen started to flicker,auto scroll,bing search/voice search opening automatically. It is worst now - random auto touches,calls getting disconnected,auto restarts... becoming almost unusable

I don't know what to do. I am going to take it to nokia care since it is still in warranty period.
    10-04-2014 02:42 AM
33 12