How much battery do you lose Per Hour on 1520?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
My 920 is usually about .6, unless I run a game or such, obviously that uses more, but I can usually squeeze a day out of it easily.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It isn't only going to depend on what you're using the device for. It will also depend on whether or not you're using WiFi or mobile data (WiFi uses less battery), and also it will depend on how strong your signal is. A weak signal will drain battery more.

zu5be

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
My phone normally survives 2 days with normal use. My highest is 4 days. When after my work I travel back to my residence I see some people hold two things together in their hand. IPhone and power bank battery. Lol wall huggers!

Isaac Abraham1

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Will it give more battery life than IPhone 5
Yes you will find that many phones from WP to Android that outlast the iPhone's battery. I believe Samsung is campaigning the term "wall huggers" in an attempt to mock the IPhones battery constantly needing a recharge. The 1520 is a larger device with a fairly large battery capacity that runs in the same class with the Galaxy note and G series from LG easily surpassing a day worth of use and many more without.
Though keep in mind, the 1525 is right around the corner that is allegedly going to be available on the three large US carriers.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes you will find that many phones from WP to Android that outlast the iPhone's battery. I believe Samsung is campaigning the term "wall huggers" in an attempt to mock the IPhones battery constantly needing a recharge. The 1520 is a larger device with a fairly large battery capacity that runs in the same class with the Galaxy note and G series from LG easily surpassing a day worth of use and many more without.
Though keep in mind, the 1525 is right around the corner that is allegedly going to be available on the three large US carriers.

That's due to the iPhone having a small battery, but you can't put a big one in a 4" phone, due to the size. Their next set of phones though, if rumors are true, may be a different story.

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
My apologies I have wifi on and 36 back ground apps to get five days, just Facebook is my huge issue, I downgraded to 8 to get a better stable device, as 1520 gets stupidly hot with 8.1and Facebook.

soul347

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My apologies I have wifi on and 36 back ground apps to get five days, just Facebook is my huge issue, I downgraded to 8 to get a better stable device, as 1520 gets stupidly hot with 8.1and Facebook.

Not sure why you are experiencing that but I have experienced no such thing. Battery life on my 1520 is still excellent on 8.1 and no overheating whatsoever

Amunarjoh

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Between 10-15% decrase per hour. I bought the 1520 for reputated battery life. Now I'm rather dissapointed. I've done all The resets and restarts available, at no improvement. Hope it will be sorted with the official 8.1.
Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_935 using Tapatalk

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
It totally depends on how and how much you use your device. There is no way to make a direct comparison. I came from Samsung and iPhone so I'm happy that I can use my phone from when I wake up at 7 am and it's still going when I go to bed at 1am. I would consider myself a moderate to heavy user. I play a lot of videos and surf the web a lot.
My battery use was great on 8.0 and it's just as good or better on 8.1.
However I did notice after installing a few apps my battery started to drain really fast. I mean really fast. One of those apps was "Clipr". And another was TV Blaze. Both great apps but once I got rid of them I'm now back to getting almost 2 days per charge.

I think that most peoples problem with battery drainage is apps.

AL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs