gaming on lumia 1520

Prashant Thakur

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
so i am considering to buy a lumia 1520 and being a gamer i really loved the big 6inch display .!!

but i saw some gameplays on youtube and even played games on my friends lumai 1520 ...

the games are not working on max setting and effects like on ios and android ... and there is no setting available to change it .!!

for example ... i played ashphlt 8 ... the blurr effect while activating nitro and screen crack effect when the car gets wrecked is not available..

on nova 3 ... the depth of field ... ( the close particles looks sharp and clear and the building or any object that is away is blurred ) is not available .. which is available on ios and android .!! and when you got hit .. the blurr effect on screen is also not available ..

although the phone has snapdragon 800 soc. i think it can handel it ...

my galaxy s3 does... and plays it preety well ... !!!!

:sweaty:

Quhi

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Sadly yes, the games are often not utilasing the power of 1520 and 930. Though I'm sure that the games, which are going to be released later this year, are going to have max graphics.

Prashant Thakur

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Sadly yes, the games are often not utilasing the power of 1520 and 930. Though I'm sure that the games, which are going to be released later this year, are going to have max graphics.

but does the games lags ? i am switching from android to windows because i want a lag free phone even on gaming..

so does you notice lags on some games ?

Quhi

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I do not have a 1520, but I've studied it constantly from videos and reviews - no it doesn't lag, but it doesn't play many games at max settings as well.

Westarmy

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised about the effects you're not having on asphalt 8 I have them on my Lumia 1520, I've not changed anything in the settings, could you also let me know whether you get heating whilst playing asphalt 8?

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Haha this is the thing about Windows Phone we're lucky to be even graced with the limited supply of games despite the games not being on par with the Android/iOS counterparts.

The Snapdragon 800 can handle all games on mobile right now but is not being used to it's full potential on Windows Phone as of yet.

Asphalt 8 also lacks in detail compared to Android, in fact some people describe Asphalt 8 on Windows Phone as a PS2 game(low res, low quality).

I would imagine this situation improves in the future, we can only hope.
Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_380 using Tapatalk

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised about the effects you're not having on asphalt 8 I have them on my Lumia 1520, I've not changed anything in the settings, could you also let me know whether you get heating whilst playing asphalt 8?

Don't worry about the heating up, most mobile devices do heat up while playing fast paced high quality games, my friend's Nexus 5 also heats up substantially while playing Asphalt 8.

LG G3 also being a flagship has some serious heating up issues often heating up to the extent where it doesn't let users change the brightness to full anymore.

Heating up is normal for most phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05