Just got my 1520!

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Gratz mine is still sitting in NewEggs packaging status...4 days now.
I left WP almost a year ago but held on to my Lumia 920 and now the camera is dead...no idea why it's been put away all this time. I did install the DP, so maybe that screwed it up. Anywho even without my comiXology app on WP I'm more than ready to leave the laggy robot behind.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Congrats. Just got mine a few days ago. You should check out amazon. They have a wicked deal on SanDisk memory cards right now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice! Enjoy the beast of a screen to the fullest extent and yes do head on over to Amazon to pick up a good deal on a micro SD card.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
mine Is getting delivered today , I had two 1020 64gbs , one has died , my network has been great and as they don't stock the 64gb model and the 32gb model is limited by its memory , they agreed to swap it out for a 1520 in red

I got quite a good deal as I only paid ?170 for the 64gb 1020 after discounts , so I have ended up with a phone they sell for ?520 for ?170 ;-)

it should be a great partner to my other 1020 and xbox one ..... I had a nexus 7 2012 edition but don't like it at all ..... I have now just sold that for ?100 as the 1520 should replace the usage of that as well with the added bonus of it being more portable and much better spec

I am sitting here with the case I have for it though and boy is it going to be a big phone , I was going to get a 128gb card as they have come down in price recently but I have opted for a 64gb card instead still giving me about 90gb storage , it cost me about ?26 so cant argue with that ;-)

I also always buy martin fields screen protectors for my devices because they come with a camera cut out and a great screen protector that is crystal clear , they do scratch after a while but for me they are worth it just for the camera cover ;-)

i don't know how i will get on with the 1520 , its not my 1st choice of phone , i am intrigued by it though , how good the 20mp camera is , how good is this 3400mah battery , how cumbersome/smooth it actually is to use as a daily driver , is the screen as good as it looks on videos etc ,

ill be using it as my daily driver for a bit and seeing how it goes , if it goes well i will keep the 1020 as a camera phone / back up phone or sell it and buy a rx100 ;-)

scmurphy13

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a black 1520 today. Only two apps it's missing for me are the Up by Jawbone app and the Automatic app. Haven't taken my SIM out of my OnePlus One yet because I would need to get it switched to a nano. Over the weekend I will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss