1520 not charging if battery went flat!

xtrimist8709

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If I leave the phone to die it will take for ever to charge and power up, sometimes overnight. And also since this is a built in battery, why does it lose time when the battery goes out.:eck:

SlightlyDum

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine did the same way.... Few days ago, I let it completely die for 1 full day and now it wont charge past 53%.... Once it reach 53% it starts resetting itself over and over and over again...

xtrimist8709

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It did it again this past Sunday, only came back on Tuesday evening, getting really pissed.
Mine did the same way.... Few days ago, I let it completely die for 1 full day and now it wont charge past 53%.... Once it reach 53% it starts resetting itself over and over and over again...

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
The problem might be inadequate voltage from the charger. Are you charging via USB, wall charger or wireless? I had a similar problem with a discharged 1520, using a battery pack charger but when I plugged it into the wall charger everything was fine again. The problem can also occur because of a faulty cable. In this situation I would ensure you're using the wall charger and a good cable. Hope that helps 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb