Was going through security at the San Jose airport this morning (Apple/Google central) and handed my phone to the TSA agent to scan my boarding pass on the reader.

Very cute TSA woman, "Wow, it's so big!"

I (fighting every urge in my brain to blurt out, "That's what she said!") say, "Just wait until Apple comes out with their large phone. Then everyone will have one like this."

TSA guy next to her just nodded his head.... he knows...
    Winfonejunkie likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:24 AM
    LOL @ "That's what she said!"
    I always wanted to use that when people comment on the size of my 1520.
    But this was a perfect situation, cause the agent was cute ;)
    07-15-2014 11:38 AM
    I've used my 1520 at SJC too lol. When I checked in it wouldn't quite work b/c the QR code was too large for the scanner to check it at the Southwest counter.
    07-15-2014 07:51 PM
    Was going through security at the San Jose airport this morning (Apple/Google central) and handed my phone to the TSA agent to scan my boarding pass on the reader.

Very cute TSA woman, "Wow, it's so big!"

I (fighting every urge in my brain to blurt out, "That's what she said!") say, "Just wait until Apple comes out with their large phone. Then everyone will have one like this."

TSA guy next to her just nodded his head.... he knows...
    a tad more subtle 'Yes, I've heard that ... Oh, you're talking about the phone ?' with a sheepish look on your face
    07-15-2014 09:58 PM
    a tad more subtle 'Yes, I've heard that ... Oh, you're talking about the phone ?' with a sheepish look on your face
    Haha.. actually this OP happened to me, except I was out with some friends in Newcastle city.. and I got stopped by a very cute red cross charity lady and her co-worker, my friends kept on walking while she did her very best to convince me how rich i looked, how handsome i was and how many of my children shed have if i gave her 5 a month to help her charity.. she was cute i just smiled.

My mate called me up to save me..i pulled out the 1520.. "Wow thats the biggest one ive ever seen.. I bet you can do some great things with that", Me (under great control).. "You have no idea".. Looks at her male co-worker.. we just nod.. yep he knows.. i walk away.. Great day.

Thank You Nokia for the Lumia 1520 chic magnet
    07-16-2014 07:02 AM
    LOL @ "That's what she said!"
    I always wanted to use that when people comment on the size of my 1520.
    But this was a perfect situation, cause the agent was cute ;)
    When I got mine for the first week or so, everywhere I went I placed it so that this comment could be made. It was fun.
    07-16-2014 01:30 PM