Bad battery or bad cellphone?

gremlingswe

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok, i got the lumia 1520 with 8.1 ( had same problem with windows 8.0) and when i have used a program that draws alot of power like moliplayer pro / music with bluetooth, internet (surfing) and so one, i understand that these programs drains the battery fast.

But the problem is when i quit, its like the programs dosent turn off, and i have alot of batterysaving funktions on, exampel no bluetooth,wifi, email updates once per 2h, almost no other sync, and i still get a battery drain like 4- 10% per hour if the cellphone is just laying at my desk and is in "sleep mode"

To get normal battery drain, i have to restart the phone to get 1% hour in sleepmode..
and this problem is accuring every time i start a progam like moliplayer, lisen to music, internet surfing and so on.. Its like the cellphone dosent understand / notice that app is turnd off later and still draws the same power as when the app is turn on.

Exampel: i had 60% battery, went on the train to town, and watch 40 min on a video via moliplayer and some music, after 2hours the battery was 40%..i turn it all the apps off, 2 hours later in sleeping mode, turned on the app battery preformence, and now i had 20% left.

I hope you understand what the problem is and how to get rid of this.. Or is it just me that has bad luck with bad cellphone or battery?

Westarmy

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Ok, i got the lumia 1520 with 8.1 ( had same problem with windows 8.0) and when i have used a program that draws alot of power like moliplayer pro / music with bluetooth, internet (surfing) and so one, i understand that these programs drains the battery fast.

But the problem is when i quit, its like the programs dosent turn off, and i have alot of batterysaving funktions on, exampel no bluetooth,wifi, email updates once per 2h, almost no other sync, and i still get a battery drain like 4- 10% per hour if the cellphone is just laying at my desk and is in "sleep mode"

To get normal battery drain, i have to restart the phone to get 1% hour in sleepmode..
and this problem is accuring every time i start a progam like moliplayer, lisen to music, internet surfing and so on.. Its like the cellphone dosent understand / notice that app is turnd off later and still draws the same power as when the app is turn on.

Exampel: i had 60% battery, went on the train to town, and watch 40 min on a video via moliplayer and some music, after 2hours the battery was 40%..i turn it all the apps off, 2 hours later in sleeping mode, turned on the app battery preformence, and now i had 20% left.

I hope you understand what the problem is and how to get rid of this.. Or is it just me that has bad luck with bad cellphone or battery?

On WP 8.1 disable battery saver running in background, then do a dual soft reset.

See if that solves the issue, by the way when you moved to 8.1 did you do a hard reset?

gremlingswe

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
tnx for responding :)

Yes i have made a soft reset, but i cant remember if i did a hard reset when i moved to 8.1, so i will try that and hope it helps becuse todays battery use according to battery preformance has been 17% !! in sleep mode

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre