Sony Smart Bluetooth Headset SBH 52 compatibility

PirateSunil

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Just bought SBH-52 : Mobile Phone Accessories : Smartphones : Sony India from a online website.
I did search in forum for this and few members are already using it with lumia 1520 hence wanted a quick feedback from them and others as well.
My main purpose is to use it as a

call taking device without attaching the headset. Is it good, loud enough and clear?
good quality music player?
battery life with lumia 1520?
Is it water resistant or waterproof?

Anything else that i should keep in mind other thn no apps for WP and hence limited functions. :smile:

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
i have the older version of this and its awesome, cortana at the touch of button all tests read over the head set, i love it. hope this newr version is just as good

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have SBH-52 also. The overall quality (speaker, earphones, and mic) is good. But it's not compatible with some WP features such as TellMe/Cortana thru long pressing the circle button, and only the number of the caller will display on its screen when someone calls you on the phone. Unless Sony will give the same app on WP like on their Android smartphones. And it's only splashproof. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 via Tapatalk.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I have SBH-52 also. The overall quality (speaker, earphones, and mic) is good. But it's not compatible with some WP features such as TellMe/Cortana thru long pressing the circle button, and only the number of the caller will display on its screen when someone calls you on the phone. Unless Sony will give the same app on WP like on their Android smartphones. And it's only splashproof. ��

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 via Tapatalk.

really ??? the older version is compatible with tell me / cortana you just press the talk button on the control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon