09-06-2016 07:49 PM
404 1234 ...
tools
    The only phantom thing I get is random camera launches!! I hope that's also fixed with cyan...
    I was getting that with 8.1DP. I thought it was just me being a sausage fingers!

Not had any since Cyan and the few random phantom taps I used to get have disappeared too.
    07-23-2014 04:03 PM
    Looks like we need to wait for total roll out to see which devices are most impacted. Each variant seems to be on different scales. I was hoping unbranded phones would get priority for updates. Looks like att will beat international to the punch..
    Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk
    07-23-2014 04:53 PM
    Ok my turn. Random tap has only happened to me once and I have been using cyan for like 3 days now. Another thing is that they broke the multitasking, well it was broken even in the Dp so i thought cyan would fix it but no. Before i could freeze Nova 3, Asphalt, Modern combat 4....... in the background at the same time and continue from where i stopped even after several hours but now those games will just restart if I want to go back to them after like 10 minutes. Why can't MS improve the OS without breaking a lot of things?
    hasasimo likes this.
    07-23-2014 05:38 PM
    Ok my turn. Random tap has only happened to me once and I have been using cyan for like 3 days now. Another thing is that they broke the multitasking, well it was broken even in the Dp so i thought cyan would fix it but no. Before i could freeze Nova 3, Asphalt, Modern combat 4....... in the background at the same time and continue from where i stopped even after several hours but now those games will just restart if I want to go back to them after like 10 minutes. Why can't MS improve the OS without breaking a lot of things?
    Can you check in battery saver app, whether they are allowed to run the the background?
    07-23-2014 05:43 PM
    Screen sensitivity issue still there after update. Looks like it is a hardware problem. Wont be ever fixed.
    hasasimo likes this.
    07-24-2014 01:05 AM
    Multitasking has been slightly altered in 8.1 compared to 8.0. Gameloft has yet to release updates for their games. These should start arriving once WP 8.1 (official) has been made available to the masses.
    Josue_G likes this.
    07-24-2014 01:34 AM
    One thing I can vouch for is the sensitivity has changed, the phone when in my case is ghost tapping erratically, loading up random programs to random screen jitter. Interesting thing is take off my case instant stops, I know you probably saying its the case touching screen but it isn't I'm wondering capacitance problem. Just silly how within few seconds its changed.
    07-24-2014 04:38 AM
    The screen issues on my phone are still present after cyan. It didn't get worse nor better. I don't think this will ever be solved.
    07-24-2014 04:51 AM
    Finlands variant: No touch issues anymore! Everything seems to work great and smooth.
    I seriously doubt that thsoe that have installed cyan still have touch isses. Maybe you need a reset or you probably have still only the DP
    07-24-2014 06:25 AM
    Finlands variant: No touch issues anymore! Everything seems to work great and smooth.
    I seriously doubt that thsoe that have installed cyan still have touch isses. Maybe you need a reset or you probably have still only the DP
    Don't be too fast with your enthusiasm, mate. ;) From my experiences the sensitivity issue always started popping up a day or two after I installed an update. I have yet to receive Cyan, still on DP right now, so unfortunately I can't judge for myself if it has improved or disappeared completely.
    hasasimo likes this.
    07-24-2014 06:32 AM
    Clean install from NSU with hard reset after flash I assure you I am on Cyan...oddly it even says Lumia Cyan in my extras+info (shocker)
    Although significantly improved the touch issue is indeed still there, it appeared as it always does about a day or two after the install.
    hasasimo likes this.
    07-24-2014 06:54 AM
    Maybe it's still says black in your extras+info ;)

Which variant you have?

Clean install from NSU with hard reset after flash I assure you I am on Cyan...oddly it even says Lumia Cyan in my extras+info (shocker)
    Although significantly improved the touch issue is indeed still there, it appeared as it always does about a day or two after the install.
    07-24-2014 07:13 AM
    I have installed it two days ago.... so far running like a champ!
    Don't be too fast with your enthusiasm, mate. ;) From my experiences the sensitivity issue always started popping up a day or two after I installed an update. I have yet to receive Cyan, still on DP right now, so unfortunately I can't judge for myself if it has improved or disappeared completely.
    dKp1977 likes this.
    07-24-2014 07:14 AM
    I have installed it two days ago.... so far running like a champ!

That gives hope. Thanks. :)
    07-24-2014 07:18 AM
    Has anyone seen an improvement with wifi coverage? I also have had trouble connecting to a few wifi hotspots.... Have to turn wifi off and then on again to fix.
    07-24-2014 07:18 AM
    I had problems with the DP, now with Cyan it's working perfectly well! 400 mbits connection with my router, no drop connection. With DP and black it was always dropping conenction.

Has anyone seen an improvement with wifi coverage? I also have had trouble connecting to a few wifi hotspots.... Have to turn wifi off and then on again to fix.
    07-24-2014 07:25 AM
    07-24-2014 12:30 PM
    My phone even lags after cyan. Opening the lock screen, simple games like ragdoll run, it all lags sometimes. Asphalt 7 became unreadable, only the text is affected. This is so disappointing. I have never had a lumia that is completely bug free.
    07-25-2014 09:39 AM
    I did a factory reset and it's much better now. Sorry my sweet lumia i was never disappointed
    07-25-2014 11:02 AM
    Not fixed.
    07-25-2014 12:06 PM
    Fixed for me.
    Done a clean install and couldn't be happier :)
    07-26-2014 10:06 AM
    Is the screen issue still away, guys??? It gives really hope, so I can't wait to get cyan. :)

Greetings from Germay, Magic
    07-28-2014 03:44 AM
    Is the screen issue still away, guys??? It gives really hope, so I can't wait to get cyan. :)

Greetings from Germay, Magic
    I can say it improved a lot. I noticed not much change after the update, but a factory reset did the job. I can live with the way it is now.
    But i don't think everyone has the same experience.
    07-28-2014 12:07 PM
    Still having the phantom taps on my 1520. I downgraded to 8.0, did a complete clean install of 8.1/Cyan. I really hope this gets resolved somewhere down the line. Its annoying, but not enough to make me give up my 1520. Everything else about this phone is awesome.
    07-28-2014 12:53 PM
    Mine are still there but definitely better. It's a shame Nokia couldn't get this figured out.
    07-28-2014 03:15 PM
404 1234 ...