Screen Sensitivity Issue Status in Cyan (1520)

Hesham Fouad

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
since nothing to lose, check for under mother board, digitazier coonector and grounding
also it could be part of digitzer connector broken in your case, ive seen another picture on other fourm showing little terminal broken coming from the top front glass but it was due to hard bending on jeans pocket
also there is a little terminal down going to the button to the three buttons
you may push those areas firm ( the down area not the top since still working ) to check if any response , in that case it will need new front glass
View attachment digit.bmpdigit.jpg

Hesham Fouad

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
this one you see how the button work and connected to digitizer maybe this is the weak point you got, i would just follow and press around the frame and on the low part left and see if any improvement to confirm a bad digitizer also you may not get any results by doing so but dont press too much like if you are pressing a 300 gram weight of pressure
front.jpg

sahand riazi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
thanks everyone for your advises, looks like there was a problem with the touchscreen cause when I replaced the screen, the problem solved!
I'll keep you update.

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hesham, how is your phone holding up? Has it started acting up again with the phantom touches? If you make it a whole week without incident that's a good sign.

Hesham Fouad

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Better to wait for a new flag ship, when i hold the phone i don't enjoy the beauty design as before i just remember it's internal circuit board

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett