Cyan for 1520 Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Anyone can confirm if the update is available for 1520 in germany? Specially for the ones having 1520 with WP 8.0 not the developer preview. You know the cyan is halted for the developer preview.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Check updates in Settings. If it is available, it will show up. That's what I did for my UK based 1520....

The problem is that I have the developer preview installed and will not receive the cyan for sure and I don't want to downgrade to 8.0 until I'm sure the update is available.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Many threads on this issue already exist. Please use them:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...indows-phone-8-1-lumia-cyan-rollout-here.html
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...n-will-official-8-1-cyan-update-released.html

You can also take a look at Nokia's official page where they provide information about the state of the Cyan rollout, for each device, country by country:

Software update for Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Nokia

In addition to them, there is also WPC's own tracker page:

Follow the Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan rollout using our new tracker page! | Windows Phone Central

Finally, WPC has also written two articles explaining the situation with BitLocker, the Developer Preview, and Cyan. In a nutshell, if you've enabled Bitlocker, you will have to downgrade. If you've got the Developer Preview, you will receive the Cyan update later, after MS has a fix in place ensuring all Developer Preview devices update smoothly. If Cyan is already available for your device on your carrier, and you don't want to wait for MS' fix, then you'll also have to downgrade. More can be found here:

Microsoft: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developer users should return to normal software before Lumia Cyan | Windows Phone Central
BitLocker and Lumia Cyan causing issues for Windows Phones running Preview for Developers | Windows Phone Central

Thank you.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro