Official 1520 Cyan Thread

jammytech

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I have two accounts on my 1520, one google and one hotmail. My google account won't stop syncing even though I turned sync. Off. I cant even access it either because its syncing. Its been doing it for hours now and its making my hardcore games lag a little bit. Any help appreciated.

Stephen Kirts

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm having trouble with audible.com since updating: will not resume after long pause or won't resume after pause & close app then reopen. Reopened app opens book in pause mode.

lenspen2999

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
what bothers me is that Microsoft never acknowledged / responded to the mountain-piles of complaints (after user flashed to 8.1).
come on Microsoft, tell us that you are listening and will come out with a fix soon!!!

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
what bothers me is that Microsoft never acknowledged / responded to the mountain-piles of complaints (after user flashed to 8.1).
come on Microsoft, tell us that you are listening and will come out with a fix soon!!!

Users do not flash to 8.1. Users agree to the terms at app studio to download the developers preview.
Users were notified they would be running 8.1 operating system with 8.0 firmware.
Think this could cause some problems?

roussety kelvin

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am from Mauritius, I have a Lumia 1520 and has update to Windows 8.1.1 DP version. May I ask when can I expect to receive the commercial version of Cyan? Should I still need to go through recovery tools?

bambuco

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I rolled back from dev 8.1 to update cyan via At&t. For last few weeks I've had no issues, worked great and enjoyed all the new features I had with the dev 8.1. However, I'm now having issues with the lock screen. It has been locked and wont unlock,.. The screen remains black and I'm then forced to do a hard reset. When it works fine, I then am not able to lock the phone... I'll press the power button and nothing happens, when I press + hold I get prompted to turnoff.

Anyone else having this happen? I'm about to pursue with Nokia to help resolve, since I didn't purchase the Microsoft protex pls (big mistake).

The Jimmy James

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Last night, quite literally in the middle of the night, I received the notification for, and successfully installed the official update on my 1520 running 8.1 Update 1 Preview for Developers.

It installed in just over 10 minutes and after two restarts, I was greeted by a "Welcome to Lumia Cyan" page. No issues noticed in the few minutes I've gotten to share with it.

JCFan1979

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
It has the continuous autofocus and seems to be faster from shot to shot. I'll have to say the focus on mine doesn't seem to ever get in focus even when I tap to focus. Also the picture quality has taken a HUGE nosedive especially in the Hi-Res files. They look like a Monet painting and all the details are GONE. BOO!!

JCFan1979

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else have trouble with the camera focus after the Cyan update. I'm not liking the continuous autofocus. It doesn't seem to get what I want and when I tap to focus it still comes out blurry. Also, the picture quality seems to have gone down and looks way to much like a Monet painting.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Noticed that since updating to Cyan and 8.1 Update 1 I get a lot of lockscreen lag. I didn't even have lag when using the lockscreen beta. Anyone know a fix for this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa