John Mumpitz

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
So, we can Update to CYAN using NSU, right? But we need the ROM.

Now that CYAN is available, can't we just flash the ROM? We can change the language etc. so thats not the problem.
But where can we get the ROM from?

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. But where do I get the CYAN ROM for my LUMIA 1520 from?
Is there ANY LUmia 1520 ROM available yet? (no matter what region)

You need to download the uk-or-indian rom and flash it to ur device , then after installtion you check on your phone you will found the cyan waiting for you :D

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

There are no Cyan ROMs available as of yet. I'm sure after the OTA updates have completed for all models, something will turn up!!!

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Read the news and find out which region is getting the update, then head to this page and try to find the product code associated with that region:
Product Codes of Nokia Lumia 1520 ? Seidea

Then copy the product code into NSU and see if the newer version is available for download.

UPDATE: I tried searching myself for product codes of Indian and Finish devices and entered these codes in Nokia Care Suite but the software version I got was identical to what we already have.

intoi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
@sean, would it be possible for you to upload somewhere the rom that you have downloaded and share it? I've been trying this tutorial but there is no rom apperars when I try to search. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hendonojutsu

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Were you guys on stock 8.0 or did you have the developer 8.1? I am on dev preview and when I try to flash the same 937 stock rom you guys mention it tells me the FFU is not meant for my device. Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I hit ok when it told me it was the wrong FFU the first time, but then the flash fails after that.

Hendonojutsu

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I triple checked and that's the one I'm using. I even tried installing two dll files that were uploaded on xda to bypass that error message and still no dice. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Were you guys on stock 8.0 or did you have the developer 8.1? I am on dev preview and when I try to flash the same 937 stock rom you guys mention it tells me the FFU is not meant for my device. Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I hit ok when it told me it was the wrong FFU the first time, but then the flash fails after that.

I have had the same error in the past.
Make sure that the FFU file is called: RM937_1028.3562.1402.0001_RETAIL_eu_euro1_231_01_374945_prd_signed.ffu

Sometimes the 'signed' part of the file name gets truncated to 'si'.

Just a thought...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre