Explorer mobile version/desktop version fault

JuicedSid

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
hi,

just upgraded to Cyan sw ota on my 1520.

Went to logon to several of my favorite web sites, and it keeps loading up the crappy mobile version of the sites.

i checked the options, and its set to "desktop version" , all data sense is off as i have unlimited data use. i have restarted phone, changed to mobile version, then back again with more restarts but it keeps loading up sodding mobile pages!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

i also tried deleting the " m. " from the address ,, but it just changes back again.

for the love of some sanity please get this fixed !!!! i cannot stand mobile versions of sites, i don't have a crappy 3.5 inch screen where these are needed, i have a nice clear 6 inch screen.. made to look like dog **** with mobile sites:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ps anyone know a better browser i can use where i can block mobile sites completely ????????

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
hi,

Went to logon to several of my favorite web sites, and it keeps loading up the crappy mobile version of the sites.

i checked the options, and its set to "desktop version" , all data sense is off as i have unlimited data use. i have restarted phone, changed to mobile version, then back again with more restarts but it keeps loading up sodding mobile pages!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

i also tried deleting the " m. " from the address ,, but it just changes back again.

for the love of some sanity please get this fixed !!!! i cannot stand mobile versions of sites, i don't have a crappy 3.5 inch screen where these are needed, i have a nice clear 6 inch screen.. made to look like dog **** with mobile sites:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ps anyone know a better browser i can use where i can block mobile sites completely ????????

Just tried the same thing, certain websites simply load the mobile version, no matter what I did (must be some setting on the website to detect browser). Then tried Google & it loaded the desktop version.

You can try UC Browser, I've set all my Desktop ONLY faves on that browser.

JuicedSid

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
definitely not the web page changing it. installed uc browser, and this lets you open desktop web pages fine (all the ones explorer wont let me)

mohawk apple

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
hi,

Went to logon to several of my favorite web sites, and it keeps loading up the crappy mobile version of the sites

i checked the options, and its set to "desktop version" , all data sense is off as i have unlimited data use. i have restarted phone,
changed to mobile version, then back again with more restarts but it keeps loading up sodding mobile pages!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I noticed this on my 1520 too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs