Today my phone updated to 8.1 official and I am very happy for that.
    But I can't understand why all my games except Xbox games are outside of the game hub
    In the list of all apps.this is so annoying! I saw that some apps I had during 8 black now in cyan I can't download them and I have to purchase them again.
    For example all games from gameloft,voucher gift app not available for my phone etc.
    Does anybody has these problems too?
    07-25-2014 03:55 AM
    This is the NEW way how games are listed in the WP 8.1 . As for the apps you can try through windowsphone.com, connecting with your account, to download the apps you had bought. Give it a try...
    07-25-2014 04:07 AM
    Joe Belfiore said that it was a conscious decision to put all games in the app list but he also said that they are thinking of giving an option to disable that.

All your purchased apps should be available on Cyan as they are all tied to your MS account, and not to the OS itself. Apps which are not showing in the store may need to be updated for 8.1 compatibility.
    07-25-2014 04:10 AM
    If you bought the games before, all you have to do now is click the buy button again, you won't be charged twice. The items you bought are in your purchase history.
    07-25-2014 04:11 AM
    If you bought the games before, all you have to do now is click the buy button again, you won't be charged twice. The items you bought are in your purchase history.
    In my purchase history I can see the games but says that they are unavailable.
    07-25-2014 04:21 AM
    Joe Belfiore said that it was a conscious decision to put all games in the app list but he also said that they are thinking of giving an option to disable that.

All your purchased apps should be available on Cyan as they are all tied to your MS account, and not to the OS itself. Apps which are not showing in the store may need to be updated for 8.1 compatibility.
    Ican see the games in the hub but they also appear and outside on the grid
    07-25-2014 04:23 AM