8.1 with Cyan Notification and Action Center

TheKingsEighth

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Rolled back yesterday to 8.0 to then get 8.1 with Cyan. I was curious if anyone else knew how the settings for notifications + actions determines which apps it chooses to use? Example here is that after I did the update it decided to pull in "extras + info" as an app to notify me about. Why would it choose that when there are no notifications that come from that app. Is there a way to remove that and choose another app?

wp_ss_20140725_0001.jpg

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
It lists apps after it gets a notification from that app. I believe the reason that "extras+info" was listed was because you rolled back to 8.0 and it had to reinstall?

TheKingsEighth

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It lists apps after it gets a notification from that app. I believe the reason that "extras+info" was listed was because you rolled back to 8.0 and it had to reinstall?

That does make sense. I did get a notification from the extras and info welcoming me to Cyan. Does anyone know if there is a limit to what shows up here or how to remove? I've tried to get other apps to show up there but seem to not get them to.

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't think that matters as I didn't have to roll back as I wasn't running the developer preview and I still have the extras+info listed also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss