Hello , so i heard about people having problems in software downgrading , Also i dont feel like losing all the Data been saved ( and the games been playing >.> ) , So was wonder is it worth downgrading to get Cyan version , And what apps im going to get , And if microsoft working to fix that problem or not ( going from dev, ver . to cyan ) .

Thanks in advance

P.S. where im from windowsphone is dead so if i risk software problem will be a disaster and will take time to solve i guess .
    07-25-2014 10:06 PM
    The whole process was very smooth for me actually. Did a full backup, downgraded, installed Cyan, hard reset and restored from backup and except for having to enter a few passwords for 3rd party apps I basically had everything back in a couple of hours.

Is it "worth it"? I guess it depends on how fast you want to be on Cyan. Yes there are some improvements and some new features, but fundamentally it's the same build of WP 8.1. I my case I had the time to do it yesterday and I like to occasionally "clear out" multiple beta installs so I know I have a clean build. For others it might be worth waiting a few days to see if MS can work out the upgrade bug.
    Hasoumi likes this.
    07-25-2014 10:20 PM
    Did a full backup, downgraded, installed Cyan, hard reset and restored from backup.
    This is the part I wanted to know for sure :)

Don't want that Cyan update sooo much because I didnt see something new I would like to have on my 928. But if MS doesn't give an option to get it directly from DP it's still good to have an update so, i guess I will have to downgrade when Verizon releases Cyan
    07-25-2014 10:28 PM