LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys!

I have one Lumia 1520.1 RM-937

Manufacture Name:
RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222

Core Build ID

I remember last big update (when I had lumia920) I could use different country upgrade then my original phone is.

Can I do the same use update from other country on this one here?!?!?

Thanks

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Really???

Just need to use the Nokia software right?!?!

Probably is the same thing I did with my 920 (Was a Brazilian Device and I did the Upgrade with the Italian.)

Thanks Aviad!!!

PS= It's sure that works????

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to flash, but I can't find the UK CODE to search on the Nokia Suit.

I need the product code to use with the RM-937, I tried the EURO CV GB BLACK (I used the GB because I can't find the UK one! )

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
When I use the code for this UK, still show me to download the firmware I already have.....

Hummmm if I replace the firmware, them my phone can update auto. Now, right?!?!?!

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
If I manually flash my swiss 1520 now with UK Cyan rom will it automatically get UK updates in the future or will I need to manually flash ongoing?

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much guys. I flashed my HK to UK still in version 8.01 Black!!! And right away I could get the Cyan + WP8.1 Version UK!!!!!! UHHHHHUUUUUUUUUU

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you very much guys. I flashed my HK to UK still in version 8.01 Black!!! And right away I could get the Cyan + WP8.1 Version UK!!!!!! UHHHHHUUUUUUUUUU

Glad it worked for you. You can also re-enable Preview For Developers and when Microsoft restarts the program you'll get the latest version again, and may be in the next couple of weeks GDR1

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Glad it worked for you. You can also re-enable Preview For Developers and when Microsoft restarts the program you'll get the latest version again, and may be in the next couple of weeks GDR1

I didn't participated in the Dev. Preview!! :(

heaaheaehea Too much trouble and work haeheahae

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting until an official release...until then, I'll probably stick with DP.

Not really looking forward to the backing up + downgrade + restore process though =/

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting until an official release...until then, I'll probably stick with DP.

Not really looking forward to the backing up + downgrade + restore process though =/

Exactly the same here. The re-setting up the phone from scratch is a real pain even if some of the setup is covered by backups. Probably a few hours worth or app downloads, tinkering with app settings, re-syncing playlists.. transferring other media etc.

Hoping the update for those of us on DP isn't ages away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans