Is it that big ??

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Just to add to what I wrote above, I think the only thing you have to worry about is the infamous swipe/tap/scroll bug. It's common enough that it should be considered when you make your purchase. But the size? You'll get used to it and it will fit in your pocket.
The swipe tap screen has been completely fixed with cyan/8.1

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to add to what I wrote above, I think the only thing you have to worry about is the infamous swipe/tap/scroll bug. It's common enough that it should be considered when you make your purchase. But the size? You'll get used to it and it will fit in your pocket.
I think it is because of the super sensitive touch enabled. try turning it off.

Qais Abu-Hasan

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
WOOWW your comments really helped me a lot guys , thanks for everyone , but still I have one more question, I'll be a university student in just two weeks and I have a laptop so most of my work will be on the laptop , and the L1520 will be for gaming , calling apps everything , so would it be convenient to carry such a big phone (which I will get used to it eventually) in the university from one class to another ?? like you know , I'll walk a lot !!

binnyandrews

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
WOOWW your comments really helped me a lot guys , thanks for everyone , but still I have one more question, I'll be a university student in just two weeks and I have a laptop so most of my work will be on the laptop , and the L1520 will be for gaming , calling apps everything , so would it be convenient to carry such a big phone (which I will get used to it eventually) in the university from one class to another ?? like you know , I'll walk a lot !!

As long as you have a pocket to carrry/hold her. I never faced a problem carrying her around.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
She said it was very big, at first. Almost too much to handle. After a while she got used to it and anything smaller seems cute and too small.

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It's a phone not a dumbbell. Just get it! Your won't regret it.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Mate I strongly suggest you go into a shop and check one first, DO NOT buy online. The phone is gigantic, I've seen it in the shop for myself.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
How do you all get amazing battery life? I have to charge my 1520 at least once to make it through the day.

This is all since the Cyan update, certainly improved battery life. Certain apps (games) consume some battery - on heavy gaming days, I need a charge, or plug in before bed @ 30% charged.

soy_corriendo

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
This is all since the Cyan update, certainly improved battery life. Certain apps (games) consume some battery - on heavy gaming days, I need a charge, or plug in before bed @ 30% charged.
Yeah I have the Cyan update but I still have to charge it once to make it through the day.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I was in the same boat as you . To big but it was the cats ***. It's my daily and it was big when I got it. Not now. When I see a 4.5ver I don't know how you deal with such a small phone. It is a very impressive phone.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
My only gripe with this monstrosity is unless you're Shaquille O'Neal, you won't be doing any one-handed typing on this beast. Other than that, I love it.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
After a few days of use you kinda stop noticing how big it is. In fact, until someone puts their dinky phone next to yours, it seems completely logical to have a phone this big because everything looks so amazing. Plus, more screen real estate means less time scrolling. It's only a major problem if you have small hands or wear skinny jeans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss