Modern combat 5 lagging

salter0151

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone else experiences lag on modern combat 5 during gameplay ? Sometimes during campaign I lag and especially during online. My connection is fine I don't understand why my phone would lag with this game ?

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
It's not the game or your phone which is causing the lag. It is the 'online' part which is doing that. Even if your connection is fine, other people playing may have higher 'ping rates'; resulting in an overall slowdown...
It still happens with online games on the highest specced PCs....

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
No its not its your device, ever since 8.1 Modern Combat and a host of Gameloft game simply became bad with lags and crashes across the board but no one here seems to mention this or care for it, I used to be a hardcore Modern Combat 4 player and had fun with multiplayer games (like a LOT) but every since I updated my Lumia 1520 the game simply became unplayable and when Modern Combat 5 came out I had high hopes but NOOOO its the same lagging and over heating (on two Lumia 1520 btw each with a different country code.)

Ofcourse there are other non-game loft games that went into the trash and became unplayable even the FIFA 2015 hit the store unplayable for 1520 but works just fine for lesser hardware !!!

Araz Miro

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Well, I also have lag, that's why I'm here. my wifi connection is pretty fast + I play the game on the galaxy Note3 which is a beast phone for games. This game became unplayable.
hope they can fix it with the new update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss