Still no cyan update for 1520.1(HK version)?

churchwa

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same on Dev Preview but I don't seem to be able to get update one. In the Uk with everything set to GB and uk. Any ideas?

Should I flash it to a UK rom? If so how would I do that...

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
No. You should downgrade to 8.0 with nokia recovery. And then update your phone. If u have move question or u what the files send me a message
Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_231 using Tapatalk

ieiejdbx

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I flashed my Lumia 1520 Hong Kong with GB for cyan update and now don't conect to the mobile network for internet, only for calls and msg. :(

Ashley DaviesL

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine's currently installing Cyan! It's a HK import for definite, seen "HK" written about in some of the settings pages, can provide additional details as soon as it finishes installing!

Go check guys :]

Edit: Manufacturer "RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222"
Mobile Operator: "000-HK"

stevan4

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I've just finished installing Lumia 1520 Cyan update for APAC CV HK!

FINALY!

It is fantastic update and the feel is like using completely (way better) new phone!

DPI scaling for this big screen is ideal!

Ashley DaviesL

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Oh god the text is way smaller, I've been wishing for this. Please tell me this is an actual thing and not my imagination; I'm still installing but if it show more content than a smaller res screen (or even giving that option) rather than scaling it up as it previously seemed to I'd be so pleased.

swammingo

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
installing it now !!!! FINALLYYYYYY.. HK update is here !!! wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
it's possibe to install preview for developers 8.1 + GDR1 without losing Cyan benefits?

Cyan is the firmware. If you already received the OTA Cyan update you will have the firmware and also 'official' 8.1.
PFD is a seperate entity to your firmware and OS. Install PFD and you will be able to get Update 1 without losing what you already have.

Even if you hard reset after installing Update 1, you will still have cyan, 8.1 and Update1...

Enjoy!!!

William Tavares

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Cyan is the firmware. If you already received the OTA Cyan update you will have the firmware and also 'official' 8.1.
PFD is a seperate entity to your firmware and OS. Install PFD and you will be able to get Update 1 without losing what you already have.

Even if you hard reset after installing Update 1, you will still have cyan, 8.1 and Update1...

Enjoy!!!

REALLY?! So i can get PFD and still have Cyan?! That's AWESOME!

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
did you all download back to 8.0 to get the upgrade or did you have DP enabled and still got it?

I have an HK CV 1520 (same IDs as you all) also but not sure I want to downgrade yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)