Green Lumia 1520 finally out

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
WP_20140808_11_43_53_Pro.jpgWP_20140808_20_04_49_Pro.jpgWP_20140808_20_56_56_Pro.jpg

Here you all go. As you can see - and it's been mentioned numerous times - the green will look different depending on the lighting. I'll tell you what, though.. In normal bright lighting, the green almost has a glow to it, not unlike the translucent neon colors that are usually on the 6xx Lumias. As a bonus, I do have it next to my recent 635 as well. Can you tell I like green?

For now, the screen protector is setting in on the 1520. Couple that with me needing to do the whole backup process, I probably won't be fully using the phone until next week. Never hurts to share, though! Until then, my trusty yellow 1520 is still running like a champ. It'll be nice to have Cyan, though.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone so bad lol. I got yellow because I always wanted yellow but I had to settle for red when I got it launch day and then I got yellow in may lol. I can't keep getting the same phone in different colors. I mean I can but that's crazy lol. I hope there is a green high end model coming soon :/

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
P.S. The store reps looked a little surprised to see me enthusiastically playing in the Windows Phone section. I think one thought I was lost. He asked if I needed help finding a particular phone, adding "a Samsung Galaxy or the iPhone 5S perhaps." I said "no thank you." He then asked "what is it exactly that you're looking for your smartphone to be able to do?" I said "well, I need it to do everything a smartphone is capable of with ease, efficiency, and look good doing it. That's why I'm in your Windows Phone section :)"

I don't know if that suddenly opened his mind or something, but I walked over to play with the HTC One M8 and saw him curiously playing with the green Lumia 1520 pictured above.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone so bad lol. I got yellow because I always wanted yellow but I had to settle for red when I got it launch day and then I got yellow in may lol. I can't keep getting the same phone in different colors. I mean I can but that's crazy lol. I hope there is a green high end model coming soon :/

We need a high end Lumia with interchangeable backs... I've been clamoring for this for years. Even tweeted and emailed Elop lol. I'd like for the 1520 or 1525 to come out in orange.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
We need a high end Lumia with interchangeable backs... I've been clamoring for this for years. Even tweeted and emailed Elop lol. I'd like for the 1520 or 1525 to come out in orange.

Oh no I don't want interchangeable backs lol. That doesn't seem high end to me. I like the unibody feel of the phone. With that said, I think I am just ready for a high end Lumia to come out soon for att with 1520 like specs or even 930

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh no I don't want interchangeable backs lol. That doesn't seem high end to me. I like the unibody feel of the phone. With that said, I think I am just ready for a high end Lumia to come out soon for att with 1520 like specs or even 930

I'm down for a North American variant of the 930. I think you can still have a premium phone with interchangeable backs, but of course that's a matter of opinion. If the 830 has that I'll be considering it despite it technically being mid-range.

nrimolde

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone happen to know how to recreate the Bright Green accent color that comes with the green 1520? I would love to be able to make some backgrounds for my lock screen using that color.

nrimolde

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes but, what I'm wondering is how to go about making that color in something like PhotoShop. With the RGB or CMYK values of the color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss