Can you get/replace the back of a 1520.3?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a 1520.3 arriving in a few hours and I think I should have ordered another color.

B&H (and Newegg) only sell white, black and yellow. My last two phones have been white and my wife's last two phones have been white. So I ordered a yellow. Now think I would like black slightly better. Is it hard to replace the backs and can you get them, in case I feel the same way in a few days? I guess I could get a case that covers the back but I have never used a case before mostly because of the extra bulk and that probably applies more to 1520.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1520.3 arriving in a few hours and I think I should have ordered another color.

B&H (and Newegg) only sell white, black and yellow. My last two phones have been white and my wife's last two phones have been white. So I ordered a yellow. Now think I would like black slightly better. Is it hard to replace the backs and can you get them, in case I feel the same way in a few days? I guess I could get a case that covers the back but I have never used a case before mostly because of the extra bulk and that probably applies more to 1520.

A skin case like Nillkin or IMAK will add nothing much to the phone. I am using IMAK and there's no noticeable bulk, but it feels slippery though. Nillkin will be slightly thicker than IMAK, but it has better texture. Nillkin is hard plastic which tend to crack after more than 1 year while IMAK is thin flexible but hardy "plastic".

+ it will help protect the slightly protruding lens of L1520.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99