1520 Otter Box cases?

sonic1519

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know or have you heard. Is Otter Box going to make a case for the 1520.
I've looked everywhere i know of but so far no luck. It must be the only cell phone the company
does not make. Any reason why. It's a great phone and it's been out long enough to have one.
The 1520 would look great in one imho......... or has anyone found one real close to an otter box case....

Rob00000

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I called Otterbox a few days ago & spoke to a rep there. She has no idea if or when they will make a case for the 1520. I understand how you fell. When I bought my Nokia 900 I had to wait a long time before Otterbox made a case for it. I wouldn't be surprised to they never make one. I can't find a good case for a 1520 anywhere.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Again, look up Piel Frama, they have a website. Beautiful handmade leather flip cases. They're amazing build quality and great efficiency. Perfect design for the phone. If you're willing to pay 50 euros for it.
Sadly, I too doubt Otterbox will make a case for the 1520. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't have the full support of companies like that...

Rob00000

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Zachary, but I like a case that can clip on my belt like the Otterbox. A few days ago I bought a nylon case for less then $10 on eBay. It's pretty nice with a metal clip to attach to my belt or it even works without a belt. It has an easy open velcro closure. I just need to buy a thin hard case to snap on to my 1520. It will still fit in the nylon case. I should be all set then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss