Does size matter?

prowade

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I am looking at getting the new green Lumia 1520, and my question is...

How many of you have taken the phone back because of the size? I really want it but I an w about the size. The bigger battery life would be awesome and generally I use two hands to operate my phone anyway.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I am looking at getting the new green Lumia 1520, and my question is...

How many of you have taken the phone back because of the size? I really want it but I an w about the size. The bigger battery life would be awesome and generally I use two hands to operate my phone anyway.
I almost did, but when I held my HTC One X again it felt awkward on my hands and looked too small. I kept my 1520. :)

Kniggt

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Once you get the phone and start using it and see how beautiful the screen is, size wont be an issue. Battery life is superb as well. I was worried that it might be too cumbersome but after using mine for a week there is no way i would go back to a smaller screen size:)

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have big hands, so I felt this phone was made for me. I could've gotten a Note, but I am not a big fan of Android. And the iPhone is a little on the small side, so WP8 for the win.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I played with the crippled AT&T one in their store 4 or 5 times before ordering the international 938 version (I'm on T-Mobile) to see if it would be a problem. Each time I went, the better I liked it. Now that I have it, its as good as I thought it would be. And if you use two hands anyway, seems like a safe choice.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I have been playing with my new 1520 for more than a week. I can tell you that with its slim & svelte design, size does not matter. Even without looking at the screen, it just feels good in your hand and I would find myself ogling at the curvatures of the phone and its signature Nokia iconic design. We've heard of beauty AND the beast, this 1520 is a beauty IN a beast. It's simply awesome. And don't get me started on the display quality and color, its vibrancy just pops thru the 6" screen. The screen is simply beautiful. My only regret is not having upgraded from my old 925 much earlier when it was launched.

Avro504

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Like most things in life you have to make compromises, my 1520 is nearly 3 times bigger than my last phone and as such is much more awkward, but the screen size is so much better for viewing web pages, or any other use I'll not be going back to a smaller screen

prowade

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I got what I am now calling The Hulk (Green 1520) and so far I am loving it. The extra screen real estate and battery are awesome.

paramsingh

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Size does matter! My gf told me it was too big and she struggled to hold it because of its size. So now she's gone back to iPhone, last time I buy her a present.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Size does matter! My gf told me it was too big and she struggled to hold it because of its size.

mark-wahlberg.gif

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire