For WP8.1/Cyan users in the Philippines (carrier question)

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here using Sun Cellular on WP8.1/Cyan? I can't use cellular data for internet. When I was on WP8.1 DP, I had to do the airplane mode trick to have cellular data for a few minutes (lumalabas lang ung H or E sa taas), but no internet (not sure if because of my location). After updating to Cyan, I no longer had to do that but still not internet. It's also hard to get connection on my Lumia 900 (Sun Cellular as well), so I doubt it's the phone.

Hirap din ba kayo sa connection ng Sun pagdating sa internet? Hassle kasi magpaputol ng SIM kaya hindi ko matest sa ibang network.

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess you need to get other network's SIM to test it. I use smart prepaid and had my micro sim replaced with LTE nano SIM with the same # when I got my 1520. Cellular data works just fine.

Charles-09

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here using Sun Cellular on WP8.1/Cyan? I can't use cellular data for internet. When I was on WP8.1 DP, I had to do the airplane mode trick to have cellular data for a few minutes (lumalabas lang ung H or E sa taas), but no internet (not sure if because of my location). After updating to Cyan, I no longer had to do that but still not internet. It's also hard to get connection on my Lumia 900 (Sun Cellular as well), so I doubt it's the phone.

Hirap din ba kayo sa connection ng Sun pagdating sa internet? Hassle kasi magpaputol ng SIM kaya hindi ko matest sa ibang network.
=bili ka na lang pocket wifi yung openline..... or smat globe sun tapos paopenline mo mura lang.....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon