Here City Lens not available on L1520?

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I have this installed in my L920. However, can't find this in the store no matter how I search. Am I missing anything?

It wasn't pushed down automatically when I migrated. Now I am trying to install manually from the apps store. But can't be found.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
VERY Strange. It shows up in the store IF I'm not logged on. As soon as I'm logged on and make my 1520 my current phone, it disappears! So its a bug, not compatible with 1520 (screen resolution?) or with WP8.1 GDR1 (don't know if you are on that). The descriptuion says 8.1 compatible.

Have you tried a manual download (while not logged on) and install from SD card?

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
VERY Strange. It shows up in the store IF I'm not logged on. As soon as I'm logged on and make my 1520 my current phone, it disappears! So its a bug, not compatible with 1520 (screen resolution?) or with WP8.1 GDR1 (don't know if you are on that). The descriptuion says 8.1 compatible.

Have you tried a manual download (while not logged on) and install from SD card?

Just BINGed it in this forum and found the "answer" LOL. It's integrated into Here Maps, so it says. But, in L920 there's this function inside Here Maps too. LOL.... I still like the dedicated function in Here City Lens as you could choose the option to search nearby instead of too many bubbles popping up the whole screen. Find that it's easier to use City Lens i/o the function inside Here Maps.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
OK. Update here....

Just found the trick to filter..... swipe down and you will see option for you to choose..... eat & drink, sights, etc etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786