Where is my Cortana? WP 8.1

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here. I made sure my location, language, and region were set to US and US English, but haven't found it. I'm wondering if there is another setting that I changed and inadvertently hid Cortana in the process.

kptsalami

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
So is everything alright now?
Also I think I read somewhere that even your keyboard settings play a minor role and I believe I've read that it's recommended to have installed only US English as only keyboard language. Never thought that was important and I'm not sure whether or not it is, just try it and let us know if you still don't have Cortana, but according to your last comment it looks like your problem already solved.

Thuong Corleone

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
So is everything alright now?
Also I think I read somewhere that even your keyboard settings play a minor role and I believe I've read that it's recommended to have installed only US English as only keyboard language. Never thought that was important and I'm not sure whether or not it is, just try it and let us know if you still don't have Cortana, but according to your last comment it looks like your problem already solved.
Thank you, everything is fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99