Hello,
    with good old WP8 and black firmware, i was able to do nice action pics. That was mostly why i did buy my lumia 1520. After taking a sequence i could choose which pics are added to the final.
    I have added a sample to show you what ia mean.
    I dont know if it is cyan update, wp8.1 or simply the nokia cam app but i cant do this any more.
    Does anyone know how i can manage to do pics like in good old wp8?
    regards,
    End of Rope
    Attached Thumbnails sequence1.jpg ย 
    08-11-2014 03:52 AM
    You should check if your default camera app has reverted back to the Microsoft camera app for some reason after applying WP 8.1. If so, change it back to Nokia Camera and you're good. ;) I'm not on Cyan yet, but my 1520 as well as my 1020 still have the sequence mode as part of the Nokia Camera app and it's rather unlikely that an OS and/or firmware upgrade removes functionality of an app.
    08-11-2014 04:13 AM
    Hello,
    the sequence mode is still there, but i cant go back to edit the sequence as i want. That was working earlier, now i simply shows an animated seqence when i look at it.
    It is the nokia cam app, here in the german app store i think there is no microsoft cam app.
    regards,
    End of Rope
    08-11-2014 04:26 AM
    Hello,
    the sequence mode is still there, but i cant go back to edit the sequence as i want. That was working earlier, now i simply shows an animated seqence when i look at it.
    It is the nokia cam app, here in the german app store i think there is no microsoft cam app.
    regards,
    End of Rope
    The Microsoft app is part of the OS, that's why you can't find it in the store. ;) Anyways, you're right, it initially shows an animation. But when you tap the picture, it shows a purple icon and something like "edit sequence".. Tap that and the editor opens. From there you can choose "best picture", "action mode" and some other stuff by simply swiping up/down.
    08-11-2014 05:30 AM
    Hello,
    you are right, thanks. Opened it with the microsoft cam then used the purple icon which is "open with nokia cam". So finally i am in the nokia app and able to make my favorit sequence. Dont know why its not directly to find in Nokia cam but this workaraound helps me.
    regards,
    End of Rope
    08-11-2014 05:39 AM
    Hello,
    you are right, thanks. Opened it with the microsoft cam then used the purple icon which is "open with nokia cam". So finally i am in the nokia app and able to make my favorit sequence. Dont know why its not directly to find in Nokia cam but this workaraound helps me.
    regards,
    End of Rope
    You can also open it in the pictures hub, the function should be available there as well.
    08-11-2014 05:43 AM