Secure 1520 Waterproof Case Idea

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
This is an idea for a protective case for your 1520 that you can hook on your belt.

A clear or colored hard plastic case that has nested holders for which you would side your 1520 in, being it's extremely flat, therefore if you drop the case or it falls off your belt, it won't shake around when falling and it won't break the phone and it would be water proof in-case your out and it starts to rain or snow as it's secure in the case.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
This is an idea for a protective case for your 1520 that you can hook on your belt.

A clear or colored hard plastic case that has nested holders for which you would side your 1520 in, being it's extremely flat, therefore if you drop the case or it falls off your belt, it won't shake around when falling and it won't break the phone and it would be water proof in-case your out and it starts to rain or snow as it's secure in the case.

If needed, I will put it in a zip lock bag. Lol.

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site

You need a cover that seals USB and hardware buttons for that. That said...i take it to the pool and it stays on the edge of the water. It has taken water on the microusb at the bottom and the display ends up splashed often.
Never gave me 1 single issue in months of this treatment. It's pretty well sealed out of the box, it seems. But you are raising a useful item there. Many at the pool are using Sony devices. They work good for those who want to have one or two hours splashes but still need to answer emails etc. (i know more than one).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa