08-29-2014 06:21 PM
33 12
tools
    After a hard reset, without downloading any apps at all, thoroughly test your phone for a few days.
    If problems still occur, send back for warranty...
    08-24-2014 03:58 AM
    Hi Pronur.

Unfortunately, the problem of the screen is normal to all Lumia 1520 I've seen. Nokia deceives us. The Lumia 800 was a terminal that promised much in his time, and had the same problem of the scroll.

This means that from the Lumia 800, Nokia has made ​​the same mistake. It is simple, sell terminals with the same issues, and do not care.

Bravo Nokia.
    pronur likes this.
    08-24-2014 04:11 AM
    After a hard reset, without downloading any apps at all, thoroughly test your phone for a few days.
    If problems still occur, send back for warranty...
    I did remove hungry shark and the resuming.. İssue is resolved i think but modern Combat 5 still frozing. No one has this problem. Should i do something ?
    08-24-2014 04:53 AM
    Normal touch behavior would ne tapping and lifting your finger shortly thereafter, swiping is pretty much the same: tap, move, lift. Tapping remains the same, whereas swiping is done by tapping and holding just a little while before moving and lifting the finger again. That's how I do it and I barely ever have the issue again.
    nah uh. Doesn't work. The way the tap bug manifests for me is that I'll - for example - tap and press on a live tile - and I don't even have to lift my finger, it just randomly opens the app even though I haven't let go of the screen.
    08-24-2014 12:02 PM
    nah uh. Doesn't work. The way the tap bug manifests for me is that I'll - for example - tap and press on a live tile - and I don't even have to lift my finger, it just randomly opens the app even though I haven't let go of the screen.

How's your touch settings? High or normal?
    08-24-2014 12:03 PM
    I've tried both settings. sorry for the late reply. Seems to happen less on high.

Pressing the screen down at the top and bottom fixes the problem temporarily, which subscribes to another forum user's theory that the tap problem is due to screen flex ruining the screen's contact point connections - perhaps due to it bending in the pocket.
    08-27-2014 07:21 PM
    I've tried both settings. sorry for the late reply. Seems to happen less on high.

Pressing the screen down at the top and bottom fixes the problem temporarily, which subscribes to another forum user's theory that the tap problem is due to screen flex ruining the screen's contact point connections - perhaps due to it bending in the pocket.
    The scroll problem is very known in all forums. In other words, you'll have to live with it, sorry. And, NO, the problem is not due to screen flex.. My phone has the problem from day one. In my opinion it is a software problem. I never put on pants and has not suffered some kind of bending.
    08-28-2014 02:33 AM
    then how does that explain why - for me - pressing down on the ends of the screen makes it behave for a couple hours? I thought it was a software problem but if that's the case, the fact nokia haven't managed to devise a fix after what, nearly a year? upsets me. With that said, I have noticed the occurrence chance of the problem vary wildly between software update iterations.

In fact the problem started to get worse for me after I had it squeezed in my pocket. Now I regularly press the screen down and it's so much better behaved. Not only does it unwanted tap a lot less, it also does this other 'screen' bug I get with the 1520 a lot less: sometimes when scrolling it would 'jump' a few scrolls in the opposite direction.
    08-29-2014 06:21 PM
33 12