Just Bought a 1520, Can't Wait Until Wednesday!

bsmithphoto13

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I sold my iPhone 5s and bought a Lumia 1020 and 1520 with the money. I tend to use the 1020 when I know I'll be talking a lot of pictures, but every time that I use the 1020 I miss almost everything about the 1520. It's faster, better screen and the battery life is awesome! Great choice in getting the 1520!!!

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Got mine today. After 5 minutes in use it already became crystal clear that it was the right decision to change from my beloved 620. The screen is absolutely mindblowing and listening to music with my Purito Pro headphones is so much more fun when everything is speedy!

Last edited:

anon(5340692)

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Got it today, and it is a flawless phone. I absolutely LOVE this phone. The screen is amazing. It makes the screen on my Note 3 look like a Game Boy (well, not really... but still...). I definitely made the right choice! Very happy!

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
The 1520 kicks **s ....love the sceen,and love the big album art she listening to music,and pics and bids are great :).gps is great too

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It looks great, feels great, fits like a glove around the sides and corners right up to the screen exaactly and while being pretty slim still lends confidence against damage. I'm extra pleased that the lip around the camera keeps the glass over the lens from contacting surfaces when the phone is set down screen-side-up.

I'm loving the way it flaunts that HUGE Yellow back in everybody's face. Mwahahahahaha.

Paul Stasik

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
This 1520 has been so much better than expected. Aside from my Audible and a few other problems, it is able to replace any desire for a tablet. It's even basically rendered my laptop as a home theater PC. It's the best tech choice I've made in ages.

You will be happy :)

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
This 1520 has been so much better than expected. Aside from my Audible and a few other problems, it is able to replace any desire for a tablet. It's even basically rendered my laptop as a home theater PC. It's the best tech choice I've made in ages.

You will be happy :)

Same here, I got the 2520 with my 1520 and it rarely gets used lol

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Two weeks back or so I was pretty sure I should get the Lumia 830. But after today's announcement I'm totally convinced that I have not done anything wrong by picking up the 1520 spontaneously. The 830 is still a very nice phone though!

Amunarjoh

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Having had the 1520 for a couple of months now, I must say it's wonderful. Perfect screen, very good camera, quick processor, ample memory, nice UI. Well, I love just about everything about it.

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Not to threadjack but could you all tell me what it is that you love about your 1520?

Not much, just the big crisp display, fast SoC, awesome 8.1 OS update, smooth UI, huge battery, loud clear speaker, great build quality, low cost, etc.

Oh wait, that's everything. So yeah, I like everything about it. :)

What don't like? Needs more accessories, a few more apps would be nice. Minor stuff really.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
yeah i love that i havnt picked up my kindle in the 2 months ive had this phone, amazon app & bookviser is all i need and now just use my 1520 for reading,
I also like that i cannot kill the battery, even playing games or reading with the back light on the dam battery will not die.
I love how it DOES fit into all my pockets,
I love not having to pinch and zoom in to read everything 6' screen will do that for you.
I dont like the rounded sides makes holding it a bit slippery, i didn't have a problem with this until i used my wife's 930 with nice square grippy sides, this isnt a deal breaker i just hope the change it for the next 15?? model

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not to threadjack but could you all tell me what it is that you love about your 1520?

It is simply the best WP experience available right now. The screen is beautiful as well as big. The 367 pixel per inch IPS is sooooo nice unless you are hardcore AMOLED fan you could not want for anything screen wise (higher pixel density is available, but 367 is so high you have to squint very close to the screen to see any pixelation and with the color and brightness profiles dialed in it is bright, vivid and clear with no over-saturation - and IPS beats AMOLED every day for sunlight readability). 20MP camera. SD card slot. Killer battery life. Top shelf spec. Beastly on the inside, beautiful on the outside...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium