My 1520 has been driving me nuts lately. I'll be using it and then it was start going crazy. For example, I'll be watching a video and suddenly it will start vibrating as is I'm hitting the navigation keys and it will act as if someone has hit the back button a few times, then the home button, and then Cortana. It always freezes after this and I either have to wait 10 minutes or so to get the touch screen or navigation buttons to respond (volume, camera and lock button all work fine), or I have to soft reset the phone. Sometimes I can go a few hours and be fine, sometimes it will start doing this every 10 minutes.

It started doing it shortly after I got the 8.1 update, so I thought it may be related. I did a hard reset and then used the Nokia recovery tool and am still having the problems. I know its not an issue with any 3rd party apps because it started doing it as soon as i reset the phone and had not even finished setting up the phone. Ugh. Idk what to do. Should I call Nokia Care and just send it in?
    08-24-2014 01:42 PM
    Is the phone in a shell, like an Incipio or other brand? If so, have you tried using it without the shell to see if the problem goes away?
    EDIT: I should mention that I was having the same issue recently, but I haven't been able to duplicate the problem since removing the Incipio shell.
    08-24-2014 01:46 PM
    No its not in a shell. I did put my flip cover on it for a few days because I thought the phone was flexing and that may be causing the issue. But it still did it with the flip cover on it.
    08-24-2014 02:46 PM